Thursday 13 October 2011

SAMPLE SICK LEAVE APPLICATION 1


Dear Sir,
I am writing to inform you that I may not be able to attend office for a week from now i.e., from (give duration), as I am suffering from flu. I have been advised by the doctor to take bed rest for faster recovery. I regret the inconvenience caused because of my illness.

I am willing to put in extra efforts to reimburse the delay at work once I am back from my leave.(or I would try my level best to resume my duty as early as possible)

Thanks and regards,
Your name,
Your Designation,
 Contact Detail


More Sick Leave Applications

Leave Of Absence Application

11 comments:

  1. Marshall Mathers8 July 2013 at 11:02

    Thanks a lot bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Really a Good example.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vinay I am very much glad to hear this from you, thanks.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yusra thanks for appreciation, keep visiting

      Delete
  4. give me an Application 4 Approve my Absents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really good
    http://www.consumerspk.com/cng-station-fined-rs-11000-on-non-issuance-of-receipt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very important things in job sector. If you don't properly make your CV you can't find a good job. So, you can see this sample resumes and following this.

    ReplyDelete