Friday 24 January 2014

Cover Letter For Marketing Executives

Dear Mr./Ms. Name/ Last Name,

I am very interested in the position of “Name of the Position” with you/ your company/ Company name, and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.

I have (Total experience) years of experience in the field of marketing and I am capable of taking care of a team. I have been heading a team of 5 people now and would love to take up more responsibilities.

In my current position as Sr. Marketing Executive, my primary duties are advertisement and promotion of the product, meeting potential customers/ clients and generating sales.


I believe that my experiences in marketing and interpersonal skills make me a prime candidate for this position. I will be a valuable asset to your company and will use this as an opportunity to grow and further the development of my marketing skill set.

Enclosed are my resume, official transcripts and certificates for your consideration. I look forward to your favourable reply. 

Yours faithfully,
Your Name
Contact No.

No comments:

Post a Comment